7th Annual Snowflakes & Diamonds Gala January 12th
This Article Brought To You By:
The 7th Annual Snowflakes & Diamonds Gala is Saturday, January 12th at the Love Civic Center from 6-11 p.m., benefiting the Red River Valley Down Syndrome Society, or RRVDSS. There will be live entertainment from “BlackLand”, a live and silent auction, dinner and much more, and Deanna Tharpe will serve as guest speaker for the evening. The Educator of the Year award, Volunteer of the Year award and Volunteer Group of the Year award will be given out.
Auction items include:
- Beer Basket - 24 various foreign or US micro-brewery beers, meat/cheese selections, 6 beer mugs
- Wine Country Basket – 4 Bottles Wine, various food selections, 4 crystal wine glasses
- Scentsy Package – Selection of several Scentsy products
- Permenant upper and lower eye makeup with lash extensions
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Josh Hamilton and Nolan Ryan Autographed Baseballs
- Justin Bieber Autographed Photo
- 2 hour DJ service
- Spray in Bed Liner
- Fire Pit from NE TX Fab
- Athletic passes for Paris/NL/Chisum ISD
- Taste of Paris
- American Girl doll
- And much much more!
Sponsors for the evening event include:
- Next Era Energy Resources
- Zero Today
- Red River Pathology
- Judge Bill & Stephanie Harris
- First Federal Community Bank
- Digestive Disease Center
- Toyota of Paris
- FK Hall Construction, LTD
- 101.9 KBUS
- Mix 107.7
- James Hodge Motor Co.
- Paris Regional Medical Center
Tickets are still available and can be purchased by calling RRVDSS (903)783-1922. Tickets are $50 each.