You Are Visitor Number
stats counter

Pages Menu
Categories Menu

Posted by on Sep 13, 2012 in Articles, Gain Insight | 0 comments

Gain Insight: Ex-Husband Won’t Pay Child Support

This Article Brought To You By:

Pat Palmeri of Insight Counseling is here to answer your questions. Use the form below to ask the therapist.

Dear Pat

My ex-husband and I have three kids together and I am about through with having to pay for everything for my daughters all by myself. We have been divorced for five years now and he has not paid child support in almost 6 months. What do I do? Who do I contact to get this taken care of? The kids are getting older and need more, and I work two jobs as it is to pay bills and take care of us.

Dear Tara,

My only suggestion is to contact the Attorney General Office. In the state of Texas dead-beat dads are held responsible for their children’s care after divorce.

Patricia Palmeri, MA, LPC


Ask Pat Palmeri of Insight Counseling and Psychological Assessment your question below

Name you want posted (IE. Concerned Citizen)

Your Email (required) You will not be emailed


Your Question

The name submitted will be used in the question and answer. Please note that any answer given by Pat Palmert of Insight Counseling is an opinion based on her experiences, and professional opinion. InParisTexas, its advertisers, affiliates, owners, employees, Insight Counseling, or any other entity connected with the site cannot be held liable for any actions taken by following any advice given on the site. Thank you for your submission.

Check this box to accept the above statement




Post a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_592ef21d0bd44a7dbe4349028d45095d, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0