Hold Your Wedding at Stoney Acres
This Article Brought To You By:
Stoney Acres has been around for a few years now, offering couples the chance to hold country weddings in an outdoor setting. What makes Stoney Acres an ideal location in Paris, Texas is the natural beauty of the surroundings. From the big boulders to the waterfall and pond, to the flowerbeds that adorn this venue, Stoney Acres is a beautiful place to hold your special day.
Bridal parties can have their ceremony and reception on the grounds. There is a dressing room with air conditioning, a full well lit vanity set up with mirrors, for bridal parties to get dressed and get ready for the ceremony. There is a coordinator on staff that can work with wedding planners, as well as attendants that see to the minor details of making sure the ceremony and reception go off without any problems.
There is a covered pavilion used for dancing and the reception area. Caterers are able to work with a full kitchen for receptions. Set up assistance is available as well as clean up assistance with tables and decorations for the big day. These areas can be decorated any way you like!
Brides to be are invited to make an appointment by calling (903) 332-0337 to come out and see what makes Stoney Acres stand apart from other wedding/reception locations. You can also send them an email using the contact form on their website.
Here are some of the things that make Stoney Acres the place to hold a beautiful country wedding:
- Beautiful country location in Paris, Texas: Scenic waterfalls, a koi pond, natural flowers
- Full dressing room for bridal parties
- On-staff coordinator to work with wedding planners
- attendants to help make everything run smooth
- Covered pavilion for dancing and reception
- Tables and chairs available for the reception and wedding ceremony
- Full kitchen for caterers
- Set up and clean up assistance
- And Much Much More!
Call today to make an appointment to see Stoney Acres!