Lots To Do This Weekend and For New Years Eve in Paris Texas 2012
This Article Brought To You By:
With so many parties & concerts going on this weekend up until New Year’s Eve, it is difficult to choose which one to celebrate at. We at InParisTexas.com urge you to be safe when on the roads. Remember if you get somewhere and feel like you have had too much party, don’t pick up the keys. Call Dylan’s Drivers and wake up snug & safe in your bed the next morning.
Here is a list of events going on around town:
- The Big Chief & Eat Greedy Family welcomes everyone to Cub Ice at 725 N.W. 7TH ST for the Concert After Party! The Album Release Concert is happening at Love Civic Center and then the party moves over to the biggest little club in Paris Texas right afterwards.
- The boys are back, rocking the house again! Paris’ favorite folk & roll band, Pearl Street Riot takes the stage at Red River Saloon. Show starts at 7:00pm, $5 cover at the door!
- Old Miller Sideshow is ready to pack the dance floor one more time in 2012! Bring your friends out to Crosswire for the end of 2012 Party… it’s going to be a blasty blast. 18+.. $7 cover
- Vaporifics is having their Grand Opening! from 11 to 2. Hotdogs, hamburgers, drinks, dessert, Angelina of 107.7 will be there as well. The new location is Located right Next to Paris Coffee Co. The InParisTExas.com crew will be celebrating right along with everyone. Don’t settle for the copy cats version of Vaping… Come on out and let Vaporifics introduce you to your opportunity to break the chains of smoking.
- It has been a long time coming… The Gentle Giants are back with attitude! Three Brothers Drafthouse is the perfect place for this power 3 rocked out country band. Door open at 9pm.. and again if there is a cover charge just pay it and know that you supported these awesome local musicians.
- Why wait till New Year’s Eve to bring in 2013 …..we’re gonna do it early! Merrol Ray & the Regulators are slated to hit the stage at the Depot in Paris, Texas. When it comes to a party… Merrol and the boys keep it live and loud! Door open at 9pm 21+
- December 30th at 3 Brothers Drafthouse Big Smo and company…are making a special appearance just to show Paris how they get down…. These boys BRING IT….I have personally seen these guys live and promise you will not be disappointed…they are the new sound of the south….. 15.00 presale tickets 20.00 at the door….doors open at 8…. Best Food, coldest beer and the best live atmosphere around DON’T MISS OUT…
MONDAY NEW YEAR’S EVE:
- Here we go again! Rap Bangers Ball is a gathering of local rap and hip hop except this time with a twist….THE 1 AND ONLY Jelly Roll will be in the building!!! This is going to be THE event of the year..featuring Cha Da Throwd, Still Kuntry, J-Rec, A.d. Garcia ,Mr. AOC, Mic Manik, Courtney “Im Too-fresh” Ricks, Leck, Jay Fish, Dino Penny, Matt Legacy and more to follow.. Doors open at 8pm and the Party keeps going into the first hours of 2013!
- “Where were you New Year’s Eve? “I was at the greatest show and party ever” is how you will answer if you are at LMAO Comedy New Year’s Eve. Double headliners with Jose Sarduy from the “GI’s of Comedy” as seen on the Today Show and Anderson Cooper, and XM Comedy’s Daryl Felsberg a finalist in the Big Sky International Comedy Competition. MC and host for the evening is Paris’ own JD Marrs! Free food, a champagne toast at midnight, party favors and tons of fun, and even door prizes! Tickets are $40 and available online at www.lmaotexas.com or at Girls and Cake in downtown Paris or call 903-785-LAFF to place our order by phone.
- Crosswire invites everyone out to ring in the new year at the only night club in the area. Free Champagne, free local shuttle, $balloon drop, and more! It all kicks off at 8pm on New Year’s Eve.
- If it is the Rock that you crave, make your way to the Depot for LIVE music from Fallen, Hard Times, and Trust Not. Sponsored in part by My Rock 96.5, Paris Live Open Mic, and Electric Steel Body Jewelry this is sure to be a good time. $10 single, & $15 per couple, doors open at 8pm and the rock doesn’t stop until the early hours of 2013!